There are 6 ways to enjoy
- Snack on it right out of the can, or make a “trail mix”. Create your own or use one of these great trail mix recipes! You will need to drink extra water when snacking on dried foods, so this is a great way to get into that habit!
- Refreshed by either tumbling in a container with a bit of water, sitting in a marinade, or spraying a tiny bit of water on the more fragile foods like raspberries, blackberries, cherries and red seedless grapes so they don’t go all soggy.
- Toss them right into the food you are cooking. Be sure to add extra water if it’s not a recipe that already has lots of liquid. See our chart for how much water is needed to refresh the ingredient you are using.
- My favorite way: Thrivealize! Use Thrive ingredients in place of “fresh”, canned or frozen when you create your family’s favorite meals! Veggies, meats and sauce powders are great for soups, stews, casseroles and stir-frying. Fruits can be used powdered in smoothies, cake frostings for extra flavor and avoiding food coloring, or whole or broken up in pies, turnovers and sauces.
- Chef Boxes: A kit full of ingredients and recipes to make fast and easy meals! About half or more of the recipe is from the box, the rest from your fridge and/or pantry.
- Simple Plate: Home delivered, Already prepped Meal kits! Cereal box sized packages, with only cellophane wrapping for each ingredient, hardly any trash! Just add water and perhaps a few pantry items, cook and serve!