Homemade Green Salsa
Fresh salsa is the best, especially when you make it yourself!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1 cup Thrive Green Chili Peppers
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup Thrive Onion Slices
- 2 Tablespoons Thrive Cilantro
- 4 each Tomatillos, leaf wrap removed, washed and quartered. (looks like green tomato with leaf wrapped around it)
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 Tablespoon Olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Thrive Chef’s Choice Seasoning
- Put all ingredients but salt and oil in pot, boil for 5 minutes or until tomatillos get soft. Put in blender or food processor until consistency you want. It can be chunky or smooth or anywhere in between. Store in covered container in refrigerator up to 1 week.