HOMEMADE RANCH DRESSING MIX
Make this mix up ahead of time for fresh Ranch Dressing anytime you want it!
Servings 4 servings
- 1/3 cup dry powdered buttermilk *see note below
- 2 tablespoons Thrive parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 2 teaspoons Garlic Powder or Granules
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons Thrive Chopped Onions
- 1 teaspoon Thrive Peppercorn
- 1 teaspoon Thrive Chives
- 1 teaspoon Thrive Iodized Salt
- Pulse the mixture in a food processor or blender until it reaches your desired consistency.
- Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 3 months.
*3 Tablespoons = 1 packet of the store-bought seasoning mix **TO MAKE THE DRESSING: Combine 1 Tbsp. seasoning mix with 1/3 cup mayo or Greek yogurt and 1/3 cup milk, and mix well with whisk. **If using fresh buttermilk, or you just want the spices for seasoning, leave out the buttermilk powder.**