Hearty Cream of Potato Soup
Quick, easy, on-the-run jar meal. Just add hot water!
- 1/4 cup Thrive Instant Milk
- 2 T. Thrive Green Onions – Freeze Dried
- 2 cups Thrive Mashed Potatoes – Freeze Dried
- 1/4 cup Thrive Bacon TVP
- 1 T. Thrive Sour Cream – Freeze Dried
- 1/4 cup Thrive Mushroom Pieces – Freeze Dried
- 2 T. Thrive Butter Powder – Freeze Dried
- 2 t. Thrive Chefs Choice Seasoning
- 1/2 t. Thrive Peppercorn Blend
- 1/4 cup Thrive Chopped Spinach
- 1/4 cup Thrive Chopped Onions
- 1/2 cup Thrive Sweet Corn – Freeze Dried
- Layer ingredients in quart canning jar. When ready to make it, add 4 cups of water (or more or less to your taste), simmer about 10-15 minutes. Serve with shredded cheese on top. (If you ladle into bowls and put freeze dried shredded cheese on top right away, it will melt nicely!) You could also garnish with a dollop of sour cream and a couple of small pieces of freeze dried spinach or kale crumbled on top. Some tortilla chips will go great with this soup too!
You can substitute all or part of the spinach with Thrive Kale – Freeze Dried.