Hearty Cream of Potato Soup
Quick, easy, on-the-run jar meal. Just add hot water!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 1/4 cup milk powder
- 2 T. Thrive Green Onions – Freeze Dried
- 2 cups Thrive Mashed Potatoes – Freeze Dried
- 1/4 cup Thrive Bacon TVP
- 1 T. Thrive Sour Cream – Freeze Dried
- 1/4 cup Thrive Mushroom Pieces – Freeze Dried
- 2 T. Thrive Butter Powder – Freeze Dried
- 2 t. Thrive Chefs Choice Seasoning
- 1/2 t. Peppercorn Blend
- 1/4 cup Thrive Chopped Spinach
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup Thrive Sweet Corn
- Layer ingredients in quart canning jar. When ready to make it, add 4 cups of water (or more or less to your taste), simmer about 10-15 minutes. Serve with shredded cheese on top. (If you ladle into bowls and put freeze dried shredded cheese on top right away, it will melt nicely!) You could also garnish with a dollop of sour cream and a couple of small pieces of freeze dried spinach or kale crumbled on top.
You can substitute all or part of the spinach with Thrive Kale – Freeze Dried.