HOMEMADE RANCH DRESSING MIX Make this mix up ahead of time for fresh Ranch Dressing anytime you want it! Print Recipe CourseMixesCuisineAmerican Prep Time5 minutesTotal Time5 minutes Servings4 servings Calories36kcal Ingredients1/3 cup dry powdered buttermilk *see note below2 tablespoons Thrive parsley1 1/2 teaspoons dried dill weed2 teaspoons Garlic Powder or Granules2 teaspoons onion powder2 teaspoons Thrive …
Seafood Bisque Creamy and savory, this bisque will be the hit of your meal! Print Recipe CourseDinner, Lunch, Main Course, SoupCuisineAmerican, Asian Fusion, French Prep Time5 minutesCook Time15 minutesTotal Time20 minutes Servings6 servings Calories207kcal AuthorDoris Rush-Lopez Ingredients3 tablespoons olive oil1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder or Granules3 tablespoons Thrive Flour1/4 cup Thrive Instant Milk3 cups water2 …
Beef Stroganoff Meal Prep in a Jar
- 1 cup Thrive Beef Slices
- 2 cups Thrive Egg Noodles Pasta
- 1/4 cup Thrive Onion Slices
- 1/4 cup Thrive Mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp Thrive Espagnole Sauce Mix
- 1 tsp Thrive Beef Bouillon
- 1/4 cup Thrive Bechamel Sauce Mix
- 1/4 cup Thrive Sour Cream powder
- 1 tsp Thrive Chef’s Choice Seasoning
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder or Granules
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Pour contents of jar in the water. Reduce to medium heat and
- simmer for 12-15 minutes or until noodles are done. Cover and rest for 10 minutes before serving.
Beef Stroganoff Meal Prep in a Jar
Put into quart size canning jar. To keep for extended period of time, add an oxygen absorber to the jar only to keep it fresh. (You can also use an empty Pantry size can, but the oxygen absorber won’t keep it fresh as the seal is not tight enough).
For best value, buy ingredients during our Black Friday or Spring Sales! Spring sale will start April 19, 2018 until 11:59 PM MST on 4/23/2018, but I can put your order in on the 18th for you if you send me your ahead of that date! Sale prices are while supplies last, so send me your wish list early!
1/4 cup Thrive Mushrooms
2 Tbsp Thrive Espagnole Sauce Mix
1 tsp Thrive Beef Bouillon
Bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Pour contents of jar in the water. Reduce to medium heat and
simmer for 12-15 minutes or until noodles are done. Cover and rest for 10 minutes before serving.
Ingredients: 1/4 c. Thrive Onion Slices (if you want smaller pieces, substitute Thrive Chopped Onions) 1 dash Peppercorn Blend Seasoning 3 clv. garlic, minced 2 c. Homemade Salsa Verde (or 1 lg can of salsa verde from the store) 1 large can green chilies 1/3 c. Thrive Bechamel Sauce mix 2 tsp. THRIVE Chicken Bouillon + 2 cups water 2 T. Thrive Cilantro 1 1/2 c. Thrive Instant Black …
Ingredients: 1/4 cup Thrive Chopped Chicken 1 T. Thrive Chopped Onions (FD) (not dehydrated version, they won’t refresh as fast) 1 T. Thrive Chopped Celery 1 T. Thrive Sweetened Cranberries or you can skip this or substitute Thrive Red Seedless Grapes (I like the sweet/tangy contrast!) 1 t. or 1 personal packet of mayonnaise (you can use …
Hearty Cream of Potato Soup
- 1/4 cup milk powder
- 2 T. Thrive Green Onions – Freeze Dried
- 2 cups Thrive Mashed Potatoes – Freeze Dried
- 1/4 cup Thrive Bacon TVP
- 1 T. Thrive Sour Cream – Freeze Dried
- 1/4 cup Thrive Mushroom Pieces – Freeze Dried
- 2 T. Thrive Butter Powder – Freeze Dried
- 2 t. Thrive Chefs Choice Seasoning
- 1/2 t. Peppercorn Blend
- 1/4 cup Thrive Chopped Spinach
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup Thrive Sweet Corn
- Layer ingredients in quart canning jar. When ready to make it, add 4 cups of water (or more or less to your taste), simmer about 10-15 minutes. Serve with shredded cheese on top. (If you ladle into bowls and put freeze dried shredded cheese on top right away, it will melt nicely!) You could also garnish with a dollop of sour cream and a couple of small pieces of freeze dried spinach or kale crumbled on top.
For best color layers in jar, put in this order into quart size canning jar. To keep for extended period of time, add an oxygen absorber to the jar only to keep it fresh. (You can also use an empty Pantry size can, but the oxygen absorber won’t keep it fresh as the seal is not …