Best Veggie Beef Soup Ever!
Quick, easy, on-the-run jar meal. Just add hot water!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 2 Tbsp Thrive Butter Powder – Freeze Dried
- 2 tsp Thrive Espagnole Sauce Mix
- 2 tsp Thrive Chefs Choice Seasoning
- 2 tsp Thrive Beef Bouillon
- 1/4 cup Thrive Bacon TVP
- 1/2 tsp Thrive Peppercorn Blend
- 2 Tbsp Thrive Green Onions – Freeze Dried
- 1/4 cup Thrive Chopped Onions
- 1/4 cup Thrive Chopped Spinach
- 1/2 cup Thrive Sweet Corn – Freeze Dried
- 1/4 cup Thrive Green Beans
- 1/4 cup Thrive Carrots (Dehydrated)
- 1/2 cup Thrive Beef Slices
- Layer ingredients in quart canning jar. When ready to make it, add 1 or 2 jars of water (or more or less to your taste), simmer about 10-15 minutes. Serve with shredded cheese on top. (If you ladle into bowls and put freeze dried shredded cheese on top right away, it will melt nicely! My fave is the Parmesan variety!) You could also garnish with a dollop of sour cream and a couple of small pieces of freeze dried spinach or kale crumbled on top. Some tortilla chips will go great with this soup too!