Beefy Chili Meal in a Jar
Put into quart size canning jar. To keep for extended period of time, add an oxygen absorber to the jar only to keep it fresh. (You can also use an empty Pantry size can, but the oxygen absorber won't keep it fresh as the seal is not tight enough). For best value, buy ingredients during our Black Friday or Spring Sales! Black Friday sale 2019 will start November 22, 2019 at 9 am MST until 11:59 pm MST on November 29, 2019, but if you become a Consultant you get EARLY ACCESS on November 21st!. Sale prices are shown in red now, but they don't go live until the sale date and time. You can set up an automatic delivery order for the first day of the sale if you want. These prices are only while supplies last (no rain checks!), so send me your wish list or place your own order ASAP!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 6 people
- ¼ cup Thrive Chopped Onions use the Sliced Onions if you like it more chunky like me!
- 1 cup Thrive Instant Black Beans or any combination of Thrive Instant Beans
- 3/4 cup Thrive Shredded Beef or any of the other 3 beef styles
- ½ cup Thrive Tomato Dices
- ¼ cup Thrive Green Chili Peppers
- 1 tsp Chili Powder or to taste!
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder or Granules
- 1 tsp Thrive Chef’s Choice Seasoning
- 1 tsp Thrive Cilantro
- 1/4 tsp Thrive Peppercorn
- ¼ cup Thrive Tomato Powder
- 1 tsp Thrive Espagnole Sauce Mix
- 1 tsp Thrive Limeade
- 2 tbsp Thrive Butternut Squash
- 2 tbsp Thrive Shredded Colby Jack Cheese
- 2 tbsp Thrive Sweet Potatoes
- 1/2 cup Thrive Instant Brown Rice
- Thrive Diced Beef can substitute for Shredded Beef
- Thrive Beef Slices can substitute for Shredded Beef
- Thrive Ground Beef can substitute for Shredded Beef
- Thrive Instant Red Beans can substitute for Black Beans
- Thrive Instant Pinto Beans can substitute for Black Beans
- Thrive Onion Slices can substitute for Chopped Onions
- To prepare, add 5 cups of water and jar contents to pot, cook 15-20 minutes at medium heat until beans are soft. You can measure these ingredients right into a pan if you want to eat now!
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 254kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 34mg | Sodium: 423mg | Potassium: 670mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 2635IU | Vitamin C: 30.2mg | Calcium: 80mg | Iron: 3.9mg