Beefy Chili Meal in a Jar
Put into quart size canning jar. To keep for extended period of time, add an oxygen absorber to the jar only to keep it fresh. (You can also use an empty Pantry size can, but the oxygen absorber won’t keep it fresh as the seal is not tight enough). For best value, buy ingredients during our Black Friday or Spring Sales! Spring sale will start April 19, 2018 until 11:59 PM MST on 4/23/2018, but I can put your order in on the 18th for you if you send me your ahead of that date! Sale prices are while supplies last, so send me your wish list early!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 6 people
- ¼ cup Thrive Chopped Onions use the Sliced Onions if you like it more chunky like me!
- 1 cup Thrive Instant Black Beans or any combination of Thrive Instant Beans
- 3/4 cup Thrive Shredded Beef or any of the other 3 beef styles
- ½ cup Thrive Tomato Dices
- ¼ cup Thrive Green Chili Peppers
- 1 tsp Chili Powder or to taste!
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder or Granules
- 1 tsp Thrive Chef’s Choice Seasoning
- 1 tsp Thrive Cilantro
- 1/4 tsp Thrive Peppercorn
- ¼ cup Thrive Tomato Powder
- 1 tsp Thrive Espagnole Sauce Mix
- 1 tsp Thrive Limeade
- 2 tbsp Thrive Butternut Squash
- 2 tbsp Thrive Shredded Colby Jack Cheese
- 2 tbsp Thrive Sweet Potatoes
- 1/2 cup Thrive Instant Brown Rice
- Thrive Diced Beef can substitute for Shredded Beef
- Thrive Beef Slices can substitute for Shredded Beef
- Thrive Ground Beef can substitute for Shredded Beef
- Thrive Instant Red Beans can substitute for Black Beans
- Thrive Instant Pinto Beans can substitute for Black Beans
- Thrive Onion Slices can substitute for Chopped Onions
- To prepare, add 5 cups of water and jar contents to pot, cook 15-20 minutes at medium heat until beans are soft. You can measure these ingredients right into a pan if you want to eat now!